Setting Up Email accounts on Microsoft Outlook.
This tutorial shows you how to set up Microsoft Outlook to work
with your e-mail account. This tutorial focuses on setting up Microsoft
Outlook 2003, but these settings are similar in other versions of
Microsoft Outlook. You can set up previous versions of Microsoft
Outlook by using the settings in this tutorial.
- In Microsoft Outlook, select Tools > E-mail Accounts.
- On the E-mail Accounts wizard window, select "Add a new e-mail
account" and click Next.
- For your server type, select "POP3" and click Next.
- On the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) window, enter your information
- Your Name
- Enter your first and last name.
- E-mail Address
- Enter your full e-mail address.
- User Name
- Enter your full e-mail address, again.
- Enter the password you set up for your e-mail account.
- Incoming mail server (POP3)
- Your incoming server is mail.mydomain.com, where
"mydomain.com" is the name of your domain.
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP)
- Enter mail.gkginc.com for your outgoing mail server.
Click "More Settings."
- On the Internet E-mail Settings window, select the "Outgoing
- Select "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication."
- Select "Use same settings as my incoming mail server".
- Click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.